Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So now she's here

There you go, the song I was referring to in my latest post (below), now she's up. Decided to call her "A calm wave"

One of the quickest songs I've written. And I think... her structure is done. Even lyrics. Some songs just happen to show their own identity in a very direct way, this is what makes me believe that yes, I'm not the sole creator of this little creature.

If we look at the arrangement, sure, there are a few adjustments I'd like to do. Nothing major, a little note here and there. In time, girl, in time. I am pursuing to get these first recordings to get a little company from other instruments. One day, not too far away (got to get that ass moving)

I do believe that every song contains a multitude of stories, just depends on how you look (hrm, listen?) at it. But the theme here, if you were wondering (maybe you weren't and you find this to be totally self-involved but hey it's my little space on the web, right? such a little office chair of power), the theme is how we all can be a little torn, and broken deep down. That we might carry open wounds that have a hard time healing. Even though it might not show.

No comments: