Sunday, August 31, 2008

New project and thinking

This day, another blog in this blogosphere saw the light of day. My doing, yes. I've started one, to follow me on my mission to become more glamorous. Glamorous in the style of oldworld England, mansions, cups of tea, red lipstick, tweed and all...

I'm having thought about my career. I don't know where I'm heading - not even where I want to get to. Not even the zip code of that destination. And I'd like to be heading somewhere. Not too fond of the idea of drifting, taking university classes, waiting around. I want action. You see, this girl used to be good at it. Getting ideas - and acting upon them. It's been awhile

Oh well, times are changing. Really what's stopping me?

Spent a night in Copenhagen this weekend. Lovely, really lovely. And (almost) spontaneous!

I don't want to be like miss Hanff, waiting for the right time to take that bloody plane to London (read or watch 84 Charing Cross Road.)

oh the new blog! http://oldworldglamour.wordpress.com

No comments: